03 November, 2010

I Have Learned Some Things This Year ... Happy Birthday To Me





VERSE(1):
I have seen a million miles of desert land, and I have learned to be free.
And I have walked the shadow lands of Egypt, and I have learned to be free.
And I have held the mane of untamed horses, and I have learned to be free.
And I have walked on frozen lakes in my soul, and I have learned to be free.

CHORUS:
And I have known the price of love,
And given all I have for a moment's time with you.
And I have died a thousand times,
And I have learned to be free.

VERSE(2):
And I have lost what only death could take from me, and I have learned to be free.
And I have gained what only life could give to me, and I have learned to be free.

CHORUS

VERSE(3):
And I have craved and walked away in the silence, and I have learned to be free.
And I have looked into the face of injustice, and I have learned to be free.

CHORUS x 2




Btw ... For my birthday, could you please go to the link below and tell Montel Williams why you should be a guest on his show? http://ning.it/9MOp1U



No comments:

Post a Comment