02 July, 2009

I have these two girls...

I have these two girls...

They truly mean the world to me...

That's not right, it's more than that...they are my soul, they own my breathe...

My whole world, my whole self...it is for them, of course it is...I have been blessed beyond measure, they are miracles, I am beyond honored to be a part of them...

They are the most brilliant, compassionate, exquisite, divine, holy creatures on the planet...ever...I do not just say this because they are mine, it is a fact, the gospel truth...

I love them with no boundaries, my precious babies, whom I adore...

Sick am I, I am dying inside, to see them hurt, destroyed by the one other earthly being who should love them as much as I...

And I chose him, I did this to them...it is my fault, it is none others...I own the pain they are tormented by, the cruel hate cast out from him...

I cry out, I beg, I plead, I am on my knees...GOD!!!  WHY?!  Please, not my babies, anything, anyone, but my babies...

This is hell, to see them hurt, to watch him hurt them, to see his sickness, his lack of any kind of care...towards them, he directs his vile self, his evil, his destruction...towards them...the precious babies...and I am the one who put him in their lives...

How do I live with that?

Oh God, Father, I plead with you, please protect my girls, I will do anything, God...just please, please...their hearts are so little, God...they can only hold so much pain.

1 comment:

  1. I found all kinds of notes in my little 1st graders room, under her bed, in a folder...I'm so glad she is writing them, it is good that she is, I will make sure to share with her counselor, just heartbreaking to read...here is one, I'll keep her spelling...

    Deer Nana,
    I cant stop criying thot papa hos diyd.
    I am soree.

    ReplyDelete